Heat Wave Essentials
By selecting Karin Herzog for your hols, you
can reduce your overall spend on beauty products, which will in
turn, reduce your baggage weight! Herzog products are the most multi
functional & economical products available.
While abroad you can simultaneously:
- Reduce Cellulite
- Tan maximise and accelerate
- Treat sun damage
- Treat any skin damage - stings, burning, scratches etc
- Super rehydrate - replace all the moisture typically lost
during sun exposure
ALL FROM A SINGLE PRODUCT - 'OXYGEN BODY 3'
Banish those last minute beauty problems from hard skin to
chipped nails and fake tan streaks!
Oxygen Body 3% from Karin Herzog increases natural oxygen and
water content in the skin and so simultaneously detoxes, hyper cleanses
(Inside and out) hydrates balances heals repairs and also tan accelerates
and maximises as well as stimulating collagen and melanin production.
The benefits of this?
- Tan accelerate (Get a better tan with shorter exposure)
- Tan maximiser (Water and hydration levels are so high skin
stays supple and golden longer, not dry and flaky)
- Banish heat rash and prickly heat
- Apply as antiseptic if stung or bitten on holiday
- Reduces DVT risk during long haul due to increasing circulation
(read the article)
- Helps re-shape and reduce cellulite though
Silhouette with 4%
is more intense treatment for cellulite
- Banishes fungal or other nail infections and makes toe nails
- Anti-viral, Anti-fungal, anti-bacterial action means this
cream can tackle almost any unwanted infection and is great
first-aid on holiday abroad
- Helps reduce and prevent hard skin on heals
- Great to apply to individual breakouts on the skin or blisters
from sun dehydration
- Helps tan over uneven skin pigmentation or white patches
- Reduces blistering and burning
- Great to sooth hot skin as after sun due to the additional
water which is driven into the skin
- Helps reduce bloating when applied to abdomen, can even
help settle upset stomach
taking a chemist and therapist away on holiday with you"
Julie Cichocki M.D. Karin Herzog
Share this page with a friend or social network